Top 10 Best Commercial Coffee Makers for 2020
Elektra Micro Casa SX
The classic look makes the Elektra Micro Casa SX a refined – if expensive – option to serve artisanal espresso drinks in a cozy boutique setting. It includes a water level indicator and a sturdy, 10-inch round base.
- Stainless steel portafilter
- Ornamental design
- Reservoir holds only two liters
If you want, the single-serve Keurig K150 offers you everything with its practical sleeves. It was developed for small to medium-sized workplaces and has an installation and filtration kit for water pipes, a removable container and an intuitive control panel.
- Adjustable strength and serving size
- Multilingual digital instructions
- Not compatible with reusable pods
Wilbur Curtis G4 ThermoPro
A user-friendly touchscreen interface and isolated stainless steel servers make the Wilbur Curtis G4 ThermoPro a great set-it-and-forget-it solution for catering establishments. An integrated self-diagnosis program offers helpful information on settings and brewing status.
- Comes in single and twin models
- Streamlined digital controls
- Professional installation required
The Bunn Pourover is designed for office and retail environments where there is no time to dawdle. He brews the good things at breakneck speed, so the next pot is hot and done before the crowd has gone through the previous one.
- No special wiring or plumbing needed
- 2 independently controlled warmers
- Easy-pour glass decanters included
Breville Oracle Touch
If you want to satisfy both espresso and cappuccino lovers, you need something like the Breville Oracle Touch, which takes you effortlessly from bean to cup thanks to an automated system that helps in every phase of the process.
- Built-in automatic grinder
- Hands-free steaming
- Precise temperature control
Wilbur Curtis Cold Brew
The Wilbur Curtis Cold Brew is a useful approach that does not require heat or special connections to operate. It is extremely easy to use, but requires patience: you have to wait a while for the extraction to complete.
- Comes with reusable strainer
- All stainless-steel construction
- Helps to minimize acidity
Hamilton Beach BrewStation
Try the Hamilton Beach BrewStation, whose tank is removable and corrosion-resistant to find a convenient and affordable solution you can rely on. Double heating systems and an automatic switch-off maintain the ideal temperature and at the same time prevent burning.
- Capacity of 110 servings
- See-through level indicator
- Stay-cool carrying handles
The fascinating design of the Yama Glass is more than just an eye-catcher. It also produces fragrant and delicious results that are not affected by the bitterness and acidity that high temperature brewing systems have at the rate of 25 cups per batch.
- Elegant touch for special events
- Complements a fine dining experience
- Uses permanent ceramic filter
Focus Foodservice 57060
A non-drop-shaped spigot with a large gap enables the Focus Foodservice 57060 to deliver its 9-liter capacity even in the tallest cups. It is equipped with two thermostats that allow quick brewing and keep it at the right temperature.
- One-handed dispensing
- Makes 60 cups in under 45 minutes
- Durable stainless steel body
Wilbur Curtis Gemini
The Wilbur Curtis Gemini is common in convenience stores and consists of two tanks and drip systems arranged side by side. It is designed so that it can be connected to a 220 volt circuit and connected to a constant water supply. The only thing you need to refill is grounding.
- On-demand hot water
- Brews 12 or 24 cups at a time
- Perfect for use in busy restaurants