Top 10 Best Cold Brew Coffee Makers for 2020
The Nispira Luxury has a stylish all-glass design with stainless steel supports and fittings, so that it fits perfectly into the decor of modern kitchens. It makes enough cups for up to 8 people, and the process is, to say the least, a conversation starter.
- Variable drip rate adjusts strength
- Some assembly required
- Does not include instructions
Iwaki 4 Cup
The Iwaki 4 Cup is a drip brewer and a beautiful serving mug in one. The price makes it great value for money because of its quality craftsmanship and excellent performance. It takes about eight hours to do its thing, but you won’t be disappointed when it’s done.
- Slow process yields smooth results
- Perfect for overnight brewing
- Doesn’t have drip speed control
The Primula 5450-DST is a simple, reliable system consisting of robust borosilicate glass and BPA-free plastic. The filter core is removable. After soaking, you can use the container as a carafe to store and serve your Joe.
- Nonslip rubber foot deters tipping
- Built-in stirrer for good extraction
- Handle is poorly attached
Hario Mizudashi Pot
The Hario Mizudashi Pot lets you get the smooth taste and low acidity you want without breaking the bank, but the instructions come only in Japanese, so be ready for a trial-and-error learning process. That being said, it’s pretty straightforward.
- Available in two sizes
- Easy to clean reusable filter
- Filter basket is a bit small
Yama Glass Silverton
The Yama Glass Silverton has the capacity to make and serve six cups at a time, and will have you feeling like you’re conducting a science experiment as it drips. Its stylish design makes it a great gift for the discerning java lover.
- Wooden base provides stability
- Suitable for hot brewing as well
- Expensive for its size
With its affordable price tag and simple, durable, BPA-free plastic construction, the Takeya 1-Quart is a no-frills, practical solution. Its airtight, leakproof lid locks in freshness and flavor while the large filter basket does the rest.
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Core is removable for storage
- Finer grinds may penetrate filter
Filtron Concentrate Brewer
The product of the Filtron Concentrate Brewer can last up to two weeks in the fridge without turning sour due to its low acidity. It comes with everything you need to get started, including a plastic 1.5 liter carafe for serving or storage, which won’t break if dropped.
- Ideal for large quantities
- Produces incredibly smooth coffee
- Top-heavy design is topple-prone
Yama Straight Black Wood Drip
With a striking design that looks beautiful anywhere from a kitchen to an office to a spa, the Yama Straight Black Wood Drip provides delicious, nearly acid-free results. An adjustable brass fitting controls drip frequency to alter the strength.
- Includes a reusable ceramic filter
- Stands sturdily at over 2 feet tall
- Deceptively simple to use
Oxo Good Grips
With its built-in rainmaker filter, the Oxo Good Grips spreads water evenly over your grounds for consistent results every time. Its borosilicate glass receptacle has measurement markings on it, so you always know how much concentrate you’ve got on hand.
- Carafe has a keep-fresh silicone lid
- Easy-access brewing release switch
- Process takes 12 to 24 hours
For people who love the smoothness and flavor of the chilly method but want something to keep them warm in the winter, the tried and true Toddy System produces a low-acid cup that is actually designed to be drunk hot. It can also be used to make tea.
- Drips directly into glass decanter
- Includes two reusable filters
- Comes with a handy recipe guide