Top 10 Best Coffee Makers for 2020
Hamilton Beach 49980A
Whether you’re happy with regular coffee or prefer to start your day with a bold brew, with the Hamilton Beach 49980A you have both strengths to choose from. It has a control panel that allows you to program the brewing time up to a full day in advance.
- Reservoir with measurement markings
- Separate side for single-serve brews
- Can be a challenge to clean
The Mixpresso Single is simple, fast and energy efficient and has an automatic switch-off function that you can set to 15 minutes, one hour or two hours. You have three colors to choose from – an elegant dark gray, a deep red or a clean white.
- Produces up to 12 ounces at a time
- Compatible with multiple pod types
- Can make a rattling sound
DeLonghi Nespresso Vertuo
The capsules that you use with the DeLonghi Nespresso Vertuo are available in two different sizes: a large one for normal coffee and a small one for espresso. This device couldn’t be easier to use because you just put a container in it and close the lever for brewing.
- Preheats in 15 to 20 seconds
- 54-ounce water tank
- Could be hotter
There is not much more basics than the doused Chemex Classic. Just boil some water, pour it on the floor, wait for it to filter, then serve it out of this elegant carafe. And you can keep all the leftovers in the fridge so you can heat them up later.
- Quick and simple cleaning
- Available with or without a handle
- Glass is quite fragile
Depending on how you prefer Java, you can choose between three settings with the Ninja CE201: classic, rich and small. The tank is etched with clear measurement marks and this model is super easy to set up.
- Water reservoir is removable
- Keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Includes a bonus scoop
The footprint of the Sboly Thermal may be small, but that doesn’t mean this machine can’t brew a cup of joe with big flavor. It features a very handy self-cleaning function, and powers off automatically once the job is done.
- Adjustable height for drip tray
- Highly visible lighted brew button
- Includes a satisfaction guarantee
Mueller Austria French Press
The filters used in the Mueller Austria French Press are constructed with a remarkably fine mesh, which helps this unit extract as much flavor as possible, resulting in a rich, full-bodied brew. It comes with a matching travel container, as well.
- Makes tea and hot chocolate too
- Made from thick stainless steel
- Tough and highly resistant to drops
The Cuisinart SS-15 gives you full control over how you’ll enjoy your coffee. You can choose from 6-, 8- or 10-ounce brew sizes, and it comes with pods in medium roast, dark roast and French vanilla flavors. You can also remove the drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Includes a milk frothing pitcher
- Operates quietly
Thanks to a sleek appearance, it’ll be difficult not to notice the stainless steel Hamswan AD-103 in the kitchen or office. Once it’s in use, however, it won’t draw much attention, thanks to its nearly silent operation and absence of any beeps and alerts.
- Mesh filter is dishwasher-safe
- Can pause it mid-brew to serve a cup
- Extremely simple operation
Some may accuse you of being a coffee snob when they see the Technivorm Moccamaster in your kitchen. But you’ll be enjoying delicious, high-quality java every day, so who cares what anyone thinks? This high-performance model comes with a five-year limited warranty.
- Wide variety of colors available
- Hot plate has 2 heat settings
- Does not leave sediment in beverage